We provide optimal care and services.
Cupping therapy is an ancient form of alternative medicine in which a therapist puts special cups on your skin for a few minutes to create suction.
The suction from the cups increases circulation to the area where the cups are placed.
The additional blood flow to that area can help relieve muscle tension and promote cell repair.
Here are some conditions Cupping Therapy can treat
- Arthritis, including rheumatoid arthritis.
- Back pain, neck pain, knee pain and shoulder pain.
- Breathing problems, such as asthma.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Gastrointestinal disorders, such as irritable bowel disease (IBD).
- Headaches and migraines.
- High blood pressure (hypertension).