We provide optimal care and services.
Physiotherapy uses proven techniques to help restore movement and function to anyone affected by an injury, disability or health condition.
It’s a therapy that can help you achieve movement for life with the focus on both prevention and rehabilitation.
Here are some conditions physiotherapy can treat
- Neck and back pain caused by problems in the muscles and skeleton.
- Problems in the bones, joints, muscles and ligaments, such as arthritis and the after-effects of amputation.
- Lung problems such as asthma.
- Disability as a result of heart problems.
- Pelvic issues, such as bladder and bowel problems related to childbirth.
- Loss of mobility because of trauma to the brain or spine, or due to diseases such as Parkinson’s disease and multiple sclerosis.
- Fatigue, pain, swelling, stiffness and loss of muscle strength, for example during cancer treatment, or palliative care.